Looking for a 200W folding solar panel for ideal camping and remote travel? REDARC’s monocrystalline portable camping solar panels are the perfect addition to any dual battery or off-road setup.
Folding out to 1350 x 790 x 25mm means that this panel tucks away neatly in the vehicle but opens up to capture an effective amount of sun power to keep you in-charge.
This ultralightweight, un-glazed panel ensures it is less fragile than many other folding solar panels and features an ETFE (ethylene tetrafluoroethylene) coating designed to protect the Monocrystalline solar cells from damage, as opposed to employing a traditional glass design like many other portable products.
Benefits of ETFE coating:
- Withstands high temperatures
- Allows maximum amount of solar energy to penetrate the solar cell
- More flexible than standard coatings
- Output Power 200W
- Maximum Power Voltage 20.0V
- Maximum Power Current 10.0A
- Short Circuit Current 10.8A
- Construction Monocrystalline
- Dimensions 790 x 675 x 50mm (closed), 1370 x 675 x 25mm (open)
- Operating Temperature −40°C to +85°C
- Open Circuit Voltage 24.0 V
- Weight (kg) 9.5