- An additional fuel capacity of 60l is suitable for Diesel.
- Designed to be installed in addition to the original factory fuel tank.
- Mounts to the back of the chassis.
- The spare wheel position is lowered by approximately 20mm.
- Made of high-strength steel and sealed with a satin black chip-resistant coating for protection and to dissipate heat.
- Fills via the existing filler cap.
- Fuel is transferred between the existing and auxiliary tanks via a gravity feed.
- Supplied with all installation hardware and fitting instructions.
- Drilling is required for installation.
3 x Fuel Tanks
1 x Front Bracket
2 x Rear Brackets
1 x Hose Set
2 x Fuel Lines
Stainless steel tank with a black stone chip finish
Estimated Overall Product Dimensions:
1120mm (44.1″) L x 900mm (35.4″) x 220mm (8.7″) H
Front Tank Dimensions:
600mm (23.6″) L x 400mm (15.8″) W x 220mm (8.7″)
Middle Tank Dimensions:
300mm (11.8″) L x 800mm (31.5) W x 140mm (5.5″) H
Back Tank Dimensions:
650mm (25.6″) L x 180mm (7.1″) W x 140mm (5.5″) H