- Comes with all hardware and components needed to fit load bars on your Canopy, including four (4) mounting feet, two (2) 1425mm load bars, an installation kit and fitting instructions.
- These load bars are mounted to your canopy via a set of supplied mounted feet.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The load bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner roof rack.
- Made from steel and durable, weather-resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
2x FASS012 – Foot Set / 40mm – 50mm
1x LBSK016 – Roof Load Bar Pair 1425mm(W)
Black epoxy powder – coated T6 aluminium
Approximate Installed Weight: 5.8kg (12.79lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width: 110mm (4″)
Length: 1500mm (59″)
Height: 145mm (6″)
Weight: 6kg (13lbs)